- St. Paul's Tube Station. Address. 1 Cheapside, City
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
learn how to take great photos with your smartphone
If you love the City of London’s architecture around the area of St Paul's cathedral and want to improve your photography skills on your smartphone, then sign up to Alastair's smartphone photo walk.
Alastair, a professional photographer, will be your expert guide. He will lead you around the area getting the best views and explore the key aspects of it's architectural history and design.
During your St Paul's smartphone photo walkshop, Alastair will set photography challenges, nurture your photographic eye and help you develop a better understanding of what makes a great photo. You will receive insider tips on great spots for photographing some of London's most iconic landmarks.At the end of the 90 min tour you will have gained a collection of photos you will feel proud of and having gained insight as to how to improve your smartphone photography.
You will need:
- a smartphone
- a spare battery would be useful
- to have downloaded Snapseed App (its free)
- Adopt a proactive photography mindset
- New found smartphone photography skills and techniques
- Meet other adventurous souls
- Professional photographer guide
Book Your Spot£25 per adult, £15 per child (age 10-14)
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event