Storytelling At Work - Stand Out In The Digital Crowd
- Exact online details will be provided after booking
"Facts Tell - Stories Sell"
Join Scott around the virtual campfire as he shares his passion for storytelling and believes that stories have the power to differentiate us in a crowded marketplace.
Scott is a professional speaker who will share his stories from his experience as a scientist, hr director, musical producer, business consultant, TEDx speaker and zoo ambassador.
Scott believes we can all become archaeologists of our own lives, and we can all leverage the power of stories in our work lives.
The talk will include:
1. Why stories work and why you should use them at work
2. How stories change how we feel and can act as an empathy engine
3. How to structure a winning story
4. Where to dig for your own stories and how to fuel the fire
"Scott has so much passion and energy for storytelling that if harnessed it could light up a city"Read Less
Practical career advice - no matter what level you are
Inspiration to tell your own stories.
You will get expert advice on what works and what doesn't work
A playlist of amazing resources to inspire your inner storyteller
Book Your Spot£12 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event