Find more Unique Tours, Crafty Workshops and Foodie Heaven Experiences near you only on Funzing! Try it now!
Dear customers, we want to let you know that all our offline experiences are currently taking place under the government’s social distancing rules and guidelines and are updated regularly. At the same time, we continue uploading a wide range of online experiences to allow you to choose the experience that suits you best. See you at the next experience, Funzing Team.
The Blood and Tears Walk
63 guests joined
- Aldersgate St, London, EC1A 4JA
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Suitable for: Adults / Kids /
This Funzing Experience:
Want to experience London's dark side with a fun, chilling, thrilling, informative and thought-provoking cult Tour? Then walk this way....I'm Declan and I have performed 'The Blood and Tears Walk' for 20 years.I created and researched the Tour. I'm passionate, and knowledgeable (I wrote 'Bloody London', 7,500 copies sold to date). OVER SIXTY THOUSAND PEOPLE have done my tour - check the stunning TripAdvisor reviews.
On the menu are London serial killers, NOT just Jack the Ripper. Jack has a section, but you will meet other seriously disturbing individuals. There are also profiling exercises, execution sites, secret tunnels, witchcraft, conspiracy theories, creepy alleys, etc.....
Please aim to arrive 15 minutes early (Our constant underground train delays make it a disastrous strategy to aim to arrive just on time!), and bring a sense of humour; I employ humour to undercut some VERY dark material...
Want to experience London's dark side with a fun, chilling, thrilling, informative and thought-provoking cult Tour? Then walk this way....I'm Declan and I have performed 'The Blood and Tears Walk' for 20 years. I created and researched the Tour. ... Read More
- After the Tour you will be much more knowledgeable about the psychology and behaviour of serial killers..
- You will also possess an increased sense of paranoia. Personally I think that's a good thing because it will help keep you safe in the future!
- Meet like-minded individuals. Surprisingly normal-looking!
- You may need a stiff drink so I end at a classic Victorian pub (with a serial killer story attached).
- I sign my 'Bloody London' book for £7 at the end of the Tour, should you want to read more on the subject. The Book has 80% different material from the Tour. They are essentially two different products.
Book Your Spot£12 per adult, £10 per child
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event