- Torrens Street, London, N1
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
London’s award-winning immersive 1920s-themed speakeasy party, with live jazz, cabaret and cocktails in a secret venue filled with candles, where everyone dresses the part.
Finally open for the first time since March 2020, our Welcome Back party will be hosted by purveyor of saucy song Champagne Charlie, with vintage vinyl spun by the Bee’s Knees. To get your feet moving we'll have live jazz and swing music from bandleader Jack Calloway and his internationally renowned Parlophonians. There will also be a pop-up vintage jewellery store, a fortune teller and a roaming photographer.
In addition to the main cocktail bar, our famous rum and cigar bar will be selling genuine Havana cigars to smoke in our private garden. You can pre-order a three-course dinner (which includes a table reservation all night) or reserve a table with Champagne but without the dinner. Ticket-holders receive an email two days before revealing the secret location.
"The closest you'll find to an authentic Jazz Age experience in central London. Its unique ambience, fuelled by hundreds of candles, is truly a scene to behold." —Time OutRead Less
- Live cabaret from Champagne Charlie
- Live swing and jazz from the Parlophonians
- Dancing to DJs the Bee's Knees
- Optional table reservations with Champagne
- Optional three-course dinner
- Optional complimentary drinks add-on
- (For details of optional extras see www.thecandlelightclub.com)
Book Your Spot£25 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event