- Sloane Square, London, SW1W
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Take a walk with me to a time and place where the Literary Greats lived !
The likes of Mark Twain, Oscar Wilde, Bram Stoker, Dante Rossetti, Thomas Carlyle and Ian Fleming to name a few!
You'll get to visit the mulberry tree that Elizabeth the 1st sat under whilst drinking the fate of both her own future, as well as England's.
Wander down old village lanes and hidden byways, just away from the hustle of Kings Road.
Note we will be covering the south side of Chelsea.Read Less
- Experience the Romance of Chelsea
- Where the likes of Oscar Wilde, Dante Rossetti, Robert Scott, Mick Jagger and Mark Twain Homes lived.
- Meet new people with similar backgrounds and tastes
Book Your Spot£7 per adult, £4 per child (age 10-17)
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event