- Exact online details will be provided after booking
The behaviour of Wayne Couzens the disgraced former Metropolitan Police Officer, will blight the Met Police for years.
But how could it happen? The public are entitled to an explanation. That's what will be given
Steve Gaskin a former Detective Chief Inspector, at New Scotland Yard and criminal psychologist will give a detailed account, using primary evidence, case files and court reporting to bring some sense to this terrible crime.
- How well-planned was this murder and rape?
- How did he get away with his offender behaviour for so long?
- Why didn't his colleagues and supervisors rein him in soon?
- Can it happen again?
- What steps are the police taking to prevent this type of behaviour?
- The outstanding and swift work of one of the detectives , who brought Couzens to justice
- How can vetting a police officer improve?
At the conclusion of the presentation, you will be better informed of why Couzens carried out this and other serious crimes.
The proceeds of this talk will go to Norfolk Victim Support Scheme
- See why and how a police officer can be convicted of murder
- Look at the psychology behind this unmerciful attack
- Can it happen again
- Guided by a former Detective Chief Inspector & psychologist
Book Your Spot£12 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event