- Home >
- Tours & Walks >
- Beatles London Film Locations Virtual Tour
Beatles London Film Locations Virtual Tour
- Exact online details will be provided after booking
Welcome to my Beatles London Film Locations Tour live and interactive virtual experience!
This online tour is a unique opportunity to join the Beatles as they were making Help!, Let it Be and A Hard Day’s Night in London, and meet other fans from all over the world, from the comfort of your own home.
- Buy a ticket to ride to see sights from the Beatles iconic films!
- See the lovely gardens where the videos for Paperback Writer and Rain were shot,
- The pub where Ringo encounters a tiger in Help!
- And Twickenham Film studios, where many of the Beatles films were created.
- Do you know where the Beatles met the Rolling Stones? Come on this tour to find out
This is a live online tour, and that there will be a Q & A session at the end. It is a great opportunity to meet fans from around the world!
I am Richard Porter, author of the book Guide to the Beatles London; writer and presenter of The Beatles’ London’ DVD; and a guide of 30 years experience. I was the President of the London Beatles Fan Club for 10 years and was a former winner of the ‘Beatles Brain of Britain’ competition. I organised the celebrations for the 50th anniversary of the Beatles crossing Abbey Road, and was on the committee that erected a blue plaque to commemorate the Beatles famous ‘Rooftop concert’ at 3 Savile Row. In short, I am Super Fanatical Beatles Fan!Read Less
- Well known and hidden Beatles places in London - whether you are a Beatles newbie or a Beatles geek, you will learn something new from this tour
- Brought to you by Richard Porter, professional Beatles Tour Guide of 30 years experience, world renowned Beatles expert and author, and the holder of the title BEATLES BRAIN OF BRITAIN
- Cannot travel to London? Our virtual tours will bring London to you, when you can find yourself in the Swingin’ 60s, when rock music ruled the world, and the Beatles were its kings.
- Dynamic and interactive online tour, combining pictures, videos, music, stories and memories in an hour of pure Beatles nostalgia
- Meet fans from around the world in a friendly chat room, and ask Richard everything you ever wanted to know about the Beatles!
Book Your Spot£10 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event