Group Christmas Wreath Making Workshop
- Redcross Way, London, SE1
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
In this festive M.Y.O session, you'll learn how to make a moss based christmas wreath to decorate your home or office for the Christmas season! No experience is required and it's BYOB if you like! There'll be pine cones, chestnuts, baubles, berries, holly, ribbons, twine, cinnamon sticks, dried fruit, sequins, bells, beads, paints, threads and more! A great way to get creative with a team, experience something a little different together and get to know each other in a new way.
We'll show you a few techniques, decoration ideas and some examples, then you'll be able to choose a colour scheme, combination of decorations and get making. We'll also have Christmas songs to get you into the spirit of it!
It'll be fun, you'll learn some nifty DIY techniques and will leave having created a beautiful christmas wreath for your home or as a gift.
We've hosted corporate sessions with the likes of Diageo, Unilever, PWC, Miss Jones PA, National Probation Services, Marriott Harrison and have been featured on TimeOut.
Minimum group size for a private session is 6 people and there is a space hire fee of £100, in addition to the listed per person price.
#noexperiencerequired #BYOB #mycreativefix #myowreath #wreathmaking #christmasdecorationsRead Less
- A quick tour of the creative studio and library with Sam and Diana of M.Y.O. The library has over 1,000 books filled with images, patterns, how-tos and designs on every art and craft imaginable.
- You can bring food or we can order food in for you.
- A wide selection of Christmassy materials to choose from and a wreath to decorate to your liking - pine cones, chestnuts, baubles, berries, holly, ribbons, twine, cinnamon sticks, dried fruit, sequins, bells, beads, paints, threads and more! The studio is packed with colourful things you can dabble with.
- All the guidance, inspiration and equipment you need.
- Exploration of your creative side.
- The event is BYOB (bring your own alcohol / beer / wine), we’ll provide the glasses. We also have free tea and coffee if you prefer.
Book Your Spot