Impromptu Public Speaking
- Finsbury Avenue, London, EC2M 2PA
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Practice, Practice, Practice, this is an event ideal for beginners!
We organise Public Speaking workshops designed with practice in mind. We start with several warm-up exercises, one of which is voice work, and then we progress to self-expression and body language. Our workshops are interactive, so every student gets to come on stage and give a speech. Each speech is an Impromptu Speech, and every speaker speaks on any random topic given by the audience. And when you get comfortable with that, then we change the format to storytelling, which works on speaking and listening skills simultaneously.
The number 1 feedback we receive from customers is that our workshops are very friendly and supportive. Our returning students come back weeks after weeks because they can express themselves without fear of judgement and so they can thereby find their true voice and way of expression.
**Please Note** You must bring a face mask to the event, after registration, please contact me and send me your full name with the order number.Read Less
- Gain confidence by overcoming your fear of public speaking
- Learn to think on your feet with our Impromptu speaking format
- Get feedback and improve your public speaking with a real audience
- Tips and opportunities to practice: body language, voice, tone, pitch, uses of stories, use of pauses, humour, etc...
Book Your Spot£15 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event