- East Bay Lane, E15 2SJ
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Learn to make a pair of one of a kind, terrazzo style Jesmonite coasters, the perfect addition to any home!
Manzo Design London creates sustainable Homeware pieces from the eco-friendly material Jesmonite
The material used to make the coasters is Jesmonite AC100 which is a water based resin material. It is solvent-free and has no VOC's making it safe to use and environmentally friendly.
Price includes a drink from Hangar Bar, either a house wine, house drafts or soft drink.
So come down and spend your Thursday evening getting creative with friends. Have a drink in one hand and your coaster mix in the other, ready to take back and add to your home.
During the workshop you will learn how to:
- Mix and cast Jesmonite into silicone moulds
- Work with pigments to create your own bespoke base colour for your coasters (Terrazzo chips will be premade)
- Sand and polish your coasters to reveal your one of a kind terrazzo design
- Seal the coasters, by the end of the workshop they will be ready for you to take home and use!
Book Your Spot£39 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event