Miss Guided's Eclectic Day Out in East London.
- Wallis Road, London, E9 5LN
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Come gallivanting in the Wild East of London on an urban expedition into social history, rebellion and alternative culture!
It’s an escapist’s excursion, an afternoon of curiosities…
- “an experience, a fun, eclectic and quirky day out” “It’s so much more than a walking tour!” (Funzing review)
- "Not your average guided tour, it feels more like a day out with friends. Exceptional value tour not to be missed". (Funzing review)
Hello wanderer! Allow me (Miss Guided) to lead you off radar through the inspiring streets, waterways and uncommon history of the East End on a wonderfully eclectic journey. I am your cultural curator, host and guide.
We will admire street art, hear tales of East London’s past, present and future, eat street food, visit a gallery, discover a drinking den (or two), hear a bit of poetry, see some animals (both real and imagined...) and so much more! I aim to give you a splendid day out.
Just moved to London? Visiting? Or lived here all your life? Then come wandering! It’s a great way get to know the endlessly inspiring East End, its memoryscape and contemporary culture. Come with friends, or come on your own, it’s an adventure! And I look forward to meeting you...
Not all those who wander are lost
Start time: 11am in Hackney Wick**
End time: Around 4.30pm in Shoreditch
Any questions please get in touch
**Exact meeting place and other info will be given on booking
- A not normal walking tour of East London
- Meeting new people
- Eating & drinking in quirky spots
- Learning stuff
- Some little surprises along the way!
Book Your Spot£35 per adult, £25 per child (age 16-17)
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event