- Brockley Road, SE4 2AG
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
This is a 12 hour-course running over six 2 hour-sessions.\
The courses from 2nd November (Wednesday) will be on:
- Wednesday 2nd November - 7th December 19.00 - 21.00
Is it a shirt, a jacket? a shacket, a coat, or even a dress? What we love about this Friday Patterns Ilford Jacket is that it can be whatever you want it to be. "Choose your own adventure" style sewing is what we are all about at Make Mee Studio.
Who is this class for?
- This course is suitable for beginners who have used a sewing machine before
- or those with some experience who want to learn new skills
- or for home sewers who want to further their skills
It's a great follow on from our Beginners Dressmaking: Make A Skirt or Learn To Sew: Casual Basics Courses. You can work at your own pace, we have plenty to keep you occupied whatever your level.
Pattern includes sizes:
XS - 32”/81cm - to - 7XL - (60”/152cm chest)
Materials + Equipment
A copy of the Friday Pattern Company Ilford Jacket pattern is inclusive with the course price. We will have the pattern printed ready for you to use in the class and you will receive the digital file you can download and use again and again!
- We have a selection of fabrics and trims in the studio which you can purchase from us.
- If you would like to bring your own fabric we will send you fabric details when you book the course. You will need roughly 2 - 3 metres of fabric for your jacket.
What you learn:
- Fitting and sizing
- Customising a pattern to your own design.
- Finishing seams.
- Buttonholes + Buttons
Book Your Spot£190 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event