Secrets of Whitehall Walk
- London, SW1Y 5BG
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Meet the colourful master spy, Sir George Downing who built No 10 Downing Street. Find out how Whitehall was to be defended during the Second World War and why one painting was left in the National Gallery.
There are stories in this tour that you won’t find in the books about London.
There's always more to discover with the Secrets of Whitehall Walk.
- A fun and informative walk in the heart of London.
- Westminster is full of great sights including Big Ben and Buckingham Palace.
- Discover the curious story of the Old Charing Cross.
- Meet interesting people on a tour suitable for Londoners and visitors alike.
Book Your Spot£15 per adult, £7 per child
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event