Secrets of Whitehall Walk
- London, SW1Y 5BG
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Meet the colourful and successful master spy, Sir George Downing who built No 10 Downing Street. The spy who switched sides and betrayed his own mentor. Discover why only one painting was left in the National Gallery during the Second World War and how Whitehall was to be defended in case of invasion.
No-one else is doing a walk like this Whitehall, it is unique. There are stories in this tour that you won’t find in the books about London.
With so many things happening all at once on a London street, how can you see the past ? There's always more to discover with the Secrets of Whitehall Walk.
- Transform your understanding of London.
- Discover the history hidden in plain sight.
- See the Admiralty Citadel with grass on the roof.
- Discover the curious story of the Old Charing Cross.
- Get a unique picture from the bridge at Duck Island Cottage.
- Meet interesting people on a tour suitable for Londoners and visitors alike.
Book Your Spot£15 per adult, £7 per child
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event