- Wandsworth Road, London, SW8 2LG
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Do you see the term “self-love” bandied about but don’t know what it means in actuality and practice?
Maybe you even worry about whether you will be able to overcome issues, be happy or find a loving partner without it. You’re not alone!
We once felt like this too, and we have both experienced massive transformation in our lives and used our experience to educate, empower and inspire others to do the same.
You are invited to spend the day with Nat Lue and Carly Ann to learn the practical steps to learning to love yourself.
In our one-day workshop, we will:
- Break the practice of self-love into actionable and accessible bites that you can put to use straight away.
- Help you to understand your needs (and the important difference between needs and wants) so that you can take care of you.
- Learn how to lean towards the choices, relationships and things that support, nurture, energise and help you to grow.
- Show you how to recognise and declutter emotional baggage when it inevitably shows up so that you are no longer ruled by.
- Re-write the stories you tell yourself so you can begin showing up as the best version of you
You don’t have to have everything figured out, or have ‘got rid’ of all of your emotional baggage or love yourself perfectly in order to get into a better relationship with you and enjoy more fulfilling relationships that you want.
Your day will be split in two parts with part 1 in the morning and part 2 after lunch. You will be given a break to digest, reflect and connect with those you are sharing your experience with.
Where ever you are on your self-love journey, this day is going to give you the skills and readiness to become the leading person in your life.
Secure your space to connect with us and other amazing women that are taking the same path as you to build themselves up and step into who you really are.
About your Hosts:
Natalie helps people pleasers, perfectionists and relationship strugglers overcome their emotional baggage so that they can live their best life. She’s the writer of BaggageReclaim.com, host of The Baggage Reclaim Sessions podcast, and author of four self-help books including Mr Unavailable and the Fallback Girl.
Carly Ann coaches women to let go of past pain by moving towards their real purpose in life; leading to a deeper sense of happiness. She writes a wellbeing blog and runs work-shops on self-love across London and the world via online.
Book Your Spot£90 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event