- Lever Street, Manchester, M1 1BY
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Would you like to learn a fun new skill?
Join Designsbynn in this interactive hamsa hand canvas design workshop at the beautiful surroundings of Chapter One in the heart of Manchester.
A two and a half hour workshop includes the history behind the hamsa hand.You will have a chance to look through hamsa hand pattern inspiration & use the acrylic cone technique along with an array of unique colourful pens and rhinestones to design and embellish your bespoke canvas to take away with you.
Our workshop is suitable for all creative abilities so don’t feel discouraged if you’re not a dab hand at crafts…yet!
You will discover...
· History behind the hamsa hand
· Tips and tricks on how to hold the cone
· Practice lines & shapes on templates with acrylic paint cones
· Time to draw out your chosen designs whilst looking through inspiration
· Decorate your canvas, embellish with colourful rhinestones
· The chance to meet like-minded people
· Yummy cake and tea to purchase on arrival
· A small keepsake gift made by me
- · History behind the hamsa hand
- · Tips and tricks on how to hold the cone
- · Practice lines & shapes on templates with acrylic paint cones
- · Time to draw out your chosen designs whilst looking through inspiration
- · Decorate your canvas & embellish with colourful rhinestones
- · The chance to meet like-minded people
- · Yummy cake and tea to purchase on arrival
- · A small keepsake gift made by me
- Take home your creation
- · Please arrive 5/10 mins before workshop begins so you have enough time to get yourself a hot drink and cake.
Book Your Spot£20 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event