- Hammersmith Road, London, W6
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Have you ever wanted to start a conversation with someone but haven’t had the confidence or know-how to start it?
Are you constantly curious about people and want the superpower to be able to talk to anyone, anywhere? At an event, in a bookstore, in a museum, in a supermarket. And even on the tube.
It’s a common aspiration - wanting to be that guy or gal who exudes confidence, charm and wit and can talk to anyone, anywhere. Yet few of us know how to become this version of ourselves. And with the rising use of technology, we’re losing our ability to meet and talk to people in real life.
This half day workshop will give you the tools, confidence and tricks to get you talking to and forming connections with strangers in every part of your life.
This event is for you if:
You’re curious about other people’s stories and experiences
You’re addicted to conversations and connecting with others
You’re interested in deep conversation, and realise that small talk is only a tool to get you there
You love community and want to get to know the other #TriggerTribers
You’re a doer - you want to actually get out there and apply knowledge to your everyday life
You want to grow a social circle in all areas of your life
You want to learn about to manage the feelings and thoughts that affect the way we relate to others.
You’re keen to talk to strangers but don’t want to come across weird, boring or unmemorable.
What you can expect to learn:
- Mindfulness – How to be present in a conversation
- Confidence + Self-belief – How to manage your thoughts and feelings who you enter every interaction with rocket solid confidence.
- Conversation language – What to say to start and end a conversation.
- Charisma – How to be playful, spontaneous and authentic so you are memorable in a conversation
- Rejection – Understand what rejection can look like and how to handle it
- Refreshments and snacks provided!
Book Your Spot£30 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event