- Tanner Street, London, SE1 3LE
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
TRIGGER Conversations brings you an evening of deep and meaningful conversation with strangers.
Expect a conversation menu – canapés, starters, main, dessert and cheese – the depth and length of the questions depends on the course.
We give you the questions. You provide the answers. No prep necessary. Just turn up with an open mind.
Say Goodbye to boring small talk. Hello stimulating, adventurous and meaningful conversations.
Each event also includes a guest speaker or special course. Check the Trigger Conversations Facebook for further details on each date:
Expect questions like:
- ‘‘When I was a child, I wanted to be...'
- ‘Would you like to live more in your body or in your head?’
- ‘What makes a person a good travelling companion?
- ‘What is your superpower?’
- 'How would you spend the rest of year if money were no object?"
This event is for you if:
- You think you're more than your job.
- You value spontaneous, quirky or creative conversations that expand your perspective and challenge you.
- You’re bored of small talk.
- You want to make meaningful connections with others but without the awkward networking part.
- You want to learn how easy it is to talk to strangers in a meaningful way.
- You just read the invite and you're super curious!
- 8 rounds of stimulating questions to explore in varying depth
- Opportunity to meet new people in an open environment
- A guest speaker with tips to incorporate into your conversations
- Drinks and Canapes included
Book Your Spot£15 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event