- 88 Tavistock Place, London, WC1H 9RS
Due to popular demand, we have organised another half day weekend workshop addressing 3 core areas of performance. The workshop is open to the general public as well as performers across domains so we can learn from each other.
*This event will be limited to a small number of attendees in order to allow for interaction and feedback.*
We will address:
1. Productivity & Procrastination: Biological, psychological and environmental influences on our behaviours and strategies to maximise productivity and the creation of your ideas and vision.
2. Energy & Focus Control - Powerfully using excitement and anxiety for performance output. We will consider stress biology, lifestyle management and strategies to energise output and overcome obstacles to creativity and performance.
3. Communicating Persuasively & Authentically: How does judgement work? And perception under pressure? How can we maximise our communicative potential and deliver with authenticity and maintain congruence between personality, message, receiver and context? How do we communicate persuasively, especially under pressure and with people we do not yet know? What if we cannot use words to communicate?Read Less
- Interactive experience with insight as well as exercises and discussions
- In depth understanding of issues and applied strategies to solve them
- Strategies for high pressure environments and jobs
- Lifestyle and wellbeing options that allow for high performance
- Chance to connect with like-minded, driven individuals
Book Your Spot£70 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event