Qi Gong - Ancient Art of Health and Well- being
- Church Street, Manchester, M4 1PE
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Q i g o n g
(simplified Chinese: 气功; traditional Chinese: 氣功; literally: "Life Energy Cultivation") is a type of spiritual practice intended to align body, breath, and mind for health, meditation, and martial arts training.
With roots in Chinese medicine, philosophy, and martial arts, qigong is traditionally viewed as a practice to cultivate and balance qi (chi) or what has been translated as "life energy".
The Missing Link Qi Gong lessons are part of a comprehensive martial arts system - we focus on practical exercises that have a direct benefit in real life. We have a close look at stress and anxiety, but also basic concepts of personal health.Read Less
- Relaxation and a better approach to posture and body tension are among the first things practitioners notice.
- You will also get an overview of traditional Chinese ways of meditation and Qi exercise and a good bit of physical exercise
- All in a friendly atmosphere without any stress.
Book Your Spot£6 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 4 hrs before event