- The Cut, London, SE1 8LP
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Finally a dating workshop run jointly by a man and a woman!
Hear both sides of the dating fence. Sarah and Yiannis will cover a range of popular topics such as where to go and what to ask on a 1st date. Improve your communication, get clear on who you are and what you're looking for - clue - it's something to do with your values. Get tips on how to date in a busy city like London when there's over 5 million singles here!Sarah and Yiannis have heaps of experience between them in psychology, counselling, leadership and communication. This dating workshop will be fun and interactive and who knows? Maybe you'll meet a date too, as there will be plenty of time to socialize after the workshop.
- This is a 2 hour workshop including advice and activities. Note: this is an interactive class - the more you get involved the more fun for everyone!
- Time for questions and answers at the end
- You will leave the workshop with tools and practical tips, so that you can start dating NOW!
- A chance to meet other men and women in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere
Book Your Spot£12 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event