Uplifting Silent Disco
- Fashion Street, London, E1
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
WORKOUT YOUR BODY, UPLIFT YOUR MOOD
If you love to dance, but don't love the weekend nightclub chaos that usually goes with it, this is the event for you. We've taken the best of a night out dancing, removed the worst, and created the ultimate dance experience..
- We'll be in a real club, with a real dance floor and real disco lights.
- Unlike crowded clubs, you'll have plenty of room to move. The event is capped at 35 people because we want to recreate the atmosphere of a house party to maximise your comfort.
- There will be no inebriated/intoxicated people getting in the way.
- You'll have two music channels with uplifting playlists (70s 80s on one, 90s 00s on the other, genres include disco/funk n soul/blues/indie rock)
- You'll be in a comfortable and non-judgemental environment where anyone and everyone is welcome.
- You can easily slip this in your schedule without making a big night out of it and are very welcome to come by yourself.
- If you're feeling nervous about sober silent disco dancing with strangers on a weeknight, fear not. You'll have guaranteed laughter in a playful 20 warm up run by a friendly facilitator with icebreakers and easy-to-learn dance moves.
- You will accidentally get fit in the process. Dancing is a great cardio workout.
With the physical benefits of a workout and the feel-good benefits of a night out, you will leave this experience in a contagiously good mood.
Tickets include a £5 drink (alcoholic and non-alcoholic options available) that you can enjoy during the event, or upstairs in the circus themed bar after the silent disco.
Who is it for?
All levels welcome. This event is for people who want to dance more and want to do it with no drugs, alcohol or judgement. It doesn’t matter if you look good when you're dancing, it matters if you feel good and if you leave happier than when you arrived. There are no right or wrong moves here. Whether you are a professional dancer or you have three left feet, you’ll always be welcome at our events.
What to wear
We recommend wearing gym gear or comfortable clothes that you don't mind sweating in.
What did other people think? Some extracts from our Facebook reviews
I had such a great evening! I was on my own so was a bit reluctant at first but after a few minutes you feel completely at ease and I had an amazing time for the rest of the session. It really takes all your worries away and Claudia is such fun and has such energy!! - CamilleThe most amazing experience and the best fun ever had in such a while.
So liberating and uplifting.
Professionally run with the most lovely host. Will be back for more with a large bunch of friends!! - Sergio
This was great fun and Claudia was very welcoming. Was a bit nervous about coming by myself, but lots of other people were too! The warm-ups really helped us get into the swing of things and feel a bit less conscious. No better way to combat the awkwardness through dancing like crazy people with complete strangers! - Alys
NIW sessions are not only fun and liberating but also a great ways to stay fit! Plus, Claudia really has a great talent for people and for bringing smiles! Very recommended! - Cinzia
- £5 drink included in ticket
- Comfortable and hassle-free environment to dance in
- Facilitated arm up activities
Book Your Spot£10 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event