Women's Circle in the City | Open Circle
- Saint Mary at Hill, London, EC3R 8DU
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Beautiful Sisters, you are so welcome here. To this safe and sacred space. A space to connect to your heart, your womb, your soul. A space to let go, to grow, to heal; to cultivate your true self. A space to come together with other women; to celebrate each other's uniqueness and beauty. A space where tears and laughter are met with love, acceptance and understanding. A space that your very essence is calling out to be. A space to awaken the powerful Goddess within.
This open circle will be followed by a closed circle of 8 evenings running on the following Sundays: 14th and 28th October, 11th and 25th November, 9th December, 20th January, 3rd and 17th February (open circles)
"We are stronger when we are together. Claim your strength sister. It is time to become the woman your were born to be".
- Come together with like-minded women
- Nourish your divine feminine essence through meditation, dance, stillness, conscious touch, creative drawing, journaling and self inquiry
- Awaken your senses with glowing candlelight, incense, gentle music and rose
- Experience a greater sense of wellbeing and self empowerment
- Become the woman you were born to be
Book Your Spot£20 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event