Immersive Jewellery Making Experience
- Burroughs Gardens, London, NW4 4AT
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
The team at Nadia Minkoff London have dedicated themselves to making and designing costume jewellery over the past 20 years. They know how important it is to switch off and rebalance now and then. Even if you thought jewellery making was not your thing, they'd like to think you'd be pleasantly surprised to see what a relaxing and fulfilling experience it is to share their north London studio with them.
Whether a complete novice or jewellery addict, male or female, there's more to be taken from this workshop than meets the eye. You will be guided step by step on how to use pins, rings and other findings to put everything together for a truly professional finish. The class is held in our own working studio - a quiet oasis with plenty of inspiration.
All tools and parts are provided.
Free parking available
If you wear corrective glasses please do bring them with you, as you will need to be able to see small items in detail.
- a relaxed setting where you can discover your creativity
- a cluster necklace and earring made by you to take home in a gift pouch
- all tools and parts included
- a detailed instruction sheet for you to keep
- a discount voucher for an online purchase
Book Your Spot£65 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event