London’s Original David Bowie Musical Walking Tour
- Brixton Road, London, SW9 8HE
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Welcome to London’s Original David Bowie Musical Walking Tour. Offering a 2-hour guided tour of Bowie’s vibrant hometown of Brixton, join us for an all-encompassing journey from birth to death of one of London’s biggest icons. The tour will feature classic David Bowie songs performed en route and stories and anecdotes from his life.
Tours commence outside Brixton tube station at the time detailed on your ticket or at the time of booking.
Your tour guide will be by the tourist information map holding a guitar!
It is recommended for you to arrive at least 10 minutes early!
- Classic David Bowie songs performed acoustically en route including 'Life on Mars?', 'Ashes to ashes', 'Starman', 'Space Oddity' and many more!
- Fascinating anecdotes on Bowie's life and career
- Rarely celebrated landmarks around Brixton relating to Bowie's life
- A look at Brixton's street art including insights into Jimmy C's famous David Bowie Mural
Book Your Spot£18 per adult, £18 per child
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event