Making Chinese Dumpling on Shoreditch roof terrace
- Brune Street, London, E1 7ND
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Learn how to make authentic Chinese Dumplings (Jiaozi) from scratch, hosted outdoors on host Ally's private Shoreditch rooftop terrace.
- Refreshing white wine Sangria to welcome you to the class
- Learn to make dumplings from scratch - make 2 types of filling, learn 2 ways of folding and 3 different cooking methods
- After the class, take a seat and enjoy your delicious handmade dumplings on the al fresco rooftop terrace overlooking London
- Indulge on a delicious giant chocolate chip cookie for dessert
- Guests are welcome to BYOB
- Vegetarian and vegan options
- If you are interested in making more dumplings to take home to your family, share with friends or just freeze them for another day, you can pay an additional £15 extra for 20 more yummy dumplings.
- Starter: Turkey (Tofu), Green Bean and Corn Fried Dumplings
- Main: Beef (Tofu), Celery and Mushroom Steamed and Boiled Dumplings
- Dessert: A Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie
There will be a limit of 6 guests per class and guests of different groups will maintain a 2 meter distance. Since this event will be highly weather dependent, the class may be rescheduled.
About your host, Ally: "Growing up in China, I looked forward to Chinese New Year's Eve because my whole family would get together to make dumplings. Now that I'm away from home, making dumplings is a way for me to connect with my roots. I want to share this beautiful experience with more people!"
- Get a complimentary welcome White Wine Sangria
- Learn 2 types of dumpling folds and 3 cooking methods
- Enjoy delicious handmade dumplings on a roof terrace
- Meet fellow food enthusiasts
Book Your Spot£54 per adult, £40 per child (age 6-16)
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event