- London, E2
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Love Street art or want to know a bit about it?
Join Hazel for a London street art tour, mixing the street art, their artists with the history of the immediate area.
Wander through the streets of Shoreditch looking at the vast range of street art that is on offer whilst getting know know the history of the area on this guided walk in one of London's trendiest areas.
The Old Nichol was known as the worst slum in Victorian East London but now the area is experiencing a new lease of life thanks to a large number of talented street artists. Learn about the artists and see their work. This is one street art tour not to be missed!
- Start & Finish: Shoreditch High Street Overground station
- Meet: 10 mins before start
- Step-free access: yes
- Suitable for all ages
- Wheelchair friendly
- Explore Shoreditch on a street art tour of East London
- Meet other adventurous souls
- Professional guide
Book Your Spot£25 per adult, £19 per child (age 10-13)
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event