- Exact online details will be provided after booking
Do you find that you "friendzone" people?
Do you sometimes feel that you have given up on connecting?
Would you like some tips on how to get yourself in the mood to feel irresistible and how to use the three-look tease for example.
We will look at:
- game-plans for boldness,
- neuro-science for connection
- are you are a turtle or an octopus when you date?
It turns out that we attract who we are not what we want, so it is essential to develop a pleasure practice, learn how to regulate yourself and develop ways to look, smile and say "hello".
Embodying flirting is an essential life-skill which warms up all your interactions and can help you to understand how to connect in a warm way.
You will be taught the seven stages of flirting from affection and service to erotic and sexual and all that is in between.
Do you find it hard to chat to someone you find attractive? Do you freeze at the thought of flirting or chatting to someone new? Do you forget to playfully tease your partner?
Come meet Cate Mackenzie, Psychosexual Therapist, Couples Counsellor, Love Coach, and Dating Coach for Channel 4's The Undateables, to learn how to re-engage your va va voom!
93 per cent of communication is body language, tone and pace. Only seven per cent is words. You will learn how to slow down, turn up the heat, simmer the passion and radiate magnetism. Learn how to open your heart, the seven stages of flirting, and the right moment to connect.
You will look at:
- An action plan for flirting and game-plans for boldness.
- Guidance on the neuro-science of love! How we meet nervous system to nervous system and how to understand building your own regulation to help with connection.
- Awareness of what kind of flirt you are! Are you are a turtle (withdrawer) or an octopus (a pursuer) when you date? And what can you learn from your dating style to be more successful?
- Guidance on building a daily pleasure practice to help you to feel magnetic!
- You will be taught the seven stages of flirting from affection, service, sensuality, erotic and sexual and all that is in between so that you can navigate this art form and choose where you wish to be on this scale.
- You will learn how to slow down, turn up the heat, simmer the passion and radiate your own magnetism. You will be taught how to open your heart to yourself and others and how to tune in to the right moment to connect.
- Learn how to re-engage your va va voom in life and online too so that you can make sure you are communicating clearly!
- Fascinating lecture
- High profile speaker
- Unique after-work event
Book Your Spot£12 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event