Become a Pottery Expert with Vinni
- Harrow, HA3 5RN
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Come along to this fantastic pottery experience and learn the basic techniques required to create your very own pots under the expert advice and guidance of Vinicius Les, a master in his field. Prepare to use your hands... this event is a truly hands-on experience and includes tips from the master himself! The workshop is designed for only 2 students so you will get constant attention and guidance.
The event begins with an informal talk on interesting aspects of the history of pottery and clay with an opportunity to discuss and ask questions.
You'll then move on to learning how to prepare the clay and Dos&Don'ts
Each student will have a wheel designated and a large amount of prepared clay at their disposal to practice practice practice under direct guidance.
We'll stop for lunch but carry on discussing and learning about different aspects of ceramics and pottery.
Each guest will be able to collect their finished pot at the end of the event or leave it for a preliminary firing. More details will be explained on the day of the experience.
*Please note: Long finger nails would stop you from enjoying your time on the wheel as this involves working with the finger tips.
*Friday and/or evening sessions available on demand provided both places are booked.
- All the necessary materials for pottery
- Cov-19 safe workplace
- 5 hours of intense pottery learning and practicing on the wheel.
- Guidance, advice and explanations along the way
- Only 2 students
- 1 wheel just for yourself
- Learn the art of pottery on the potter's wheel
- Make your own pot which you'll be able to collect after the class, unfired.
- Or leave your pot to be bisque fired which can be collected at a later date or postage arranged.
- Discussions and Q&A
- Lunch break(bring your own)
Book Your Spot£160 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event