- Exact online details will be provided after booking
You'll learn how to:
- Hold the knitting needles and yarn
- Cast on and cast off as well as Knit, Purl, Moss and Rib stitches
- Read a basic pattern
- Increase and decrease stitches
- Change colours and make stripes
At the end of the course, you’ll have the skills you need to finish your hat. The stitches that you will learn will give you the confidence to start your projects and experiment with new ideas.
Suitable for: Complete beginners or those who want to refresh their basic hand knitting skills.
Duration of Class: 2 lessons are held over 2 consecutive weeks. Each lesson is 1.5 hours long. You will be encouraged to work on your knitting project between classes.
Equipment and Guidance Notes: We will send you all the equipment you need to get started before the class. This will consist of a 100g ball of Chunky yarn, a pair of 6mm knitting needles and a large eye blunt (sewing) needle. A set of ‘how to’ notes will be emailed to you before the class.
Please allow up to 5 working days for your materials to arrive. International delivery will take longer. We cannot guarantee delivery for bookings made outside of this time.
About the Knithub 24 Experience:
- Learn 'live' and online, from the comfort of your home
- Fun and upbeat classes!
- Train with highly-qualified tutors
- Learn some amazing knitting techniques and ask questions directly to the tutor
- Troubleshoot any problems you've encountered
- All equipment and yarns provided and sent to your doorstep
- All class times are quoted as BST
Book Your Spot£59 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event