- Exact online details will be provided after booking
You'll learn how to:
- Set up a knitting machine
- Cast your machine on and off, knit lace holes stripes and ladders
- Experiment with tensions
- Change between different yarns
- Blend and mix yarns together
At the end of the class, you’ll have a collection of experimental swatches, which can be further developed into your own designs.
Suitable for: Complete beginners or those who want to refresh their basic machine knitting skills.
Machines used: Brother Domestic Knitting Machines, Model KH836 & KH881.
Yarns, Tools and Technical Notes: You will need a domestic knitting machine, two cones of different coloured yarns, claw weights, single and double point transfer tools. A set of ‘how to’ notes will be emailed to you before the class.
About the Knithub 24 Experience:
- Learn 'live' and online, from the comfort of your home
- Fun and upbeat classes!
- Train with highly-qualified tutors
- Learn some amazing knitting techniques and ask questions directly to the tutor
- Troubleshoot any problems you've encountered
- All class times are quoted at BST
Book Your Spot£89 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event