Body Positivity & Purpose Workshop FOR WOMEN
- Western Road, Brighton, BN1 2EB
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Have you ever felt like you aren’t attractive/thin/beautiful/good enough?
What would be possible in your life if you were able to radically accept all aspects of yourself, including your size, shape and appearance?
There is a lot of talk about 'body positivity' these days, but what is the point of it? Cultivating a positive body image is not the end goal. The end goal is to remove the obstacles to us living fully expressed, purposeful and empowered lives.
Join Sarah Pfitzner, an Embody Love Movement® facilitator & trainer, mindfulness and movement teacher, for this transformational 3.5 hour workshop and connect to your true purpose from a place of possibility and self-love.
Discover what freedom and power lies ahead when we radically accept and embrace who we are.
This workshop includes a gentle yoga practice, though no previous experience is required and it is suitable for ALL bodies and abilities. It is open to ALL who identify as female.
This workshop is for you if:
- You are raising children and want to enable them to fully love themselves.
- You have ever felt not “...…” enough.
- You have ever struggled with dieting, over-exercising or disordered eating.
- You are an exercise professional who feels pressure to look a certain way.
- You are struggling with the ageing process in our youth-obsessed society.
- You feel pressure to look a certain way.
- You identify as a woman.
Image: Courtesy of Heather Hazzan and Lily Cummings/All Woman Project
- Experiential & transformative exercises
- Dismantling the “beauty myth”
- Changing the conversation from criticism to kindness
- Exploring 'embodiment'
- Connecting with your passion & your purpose
- Connecting with one another in support of positive change
- Experiencing yourself as enough, just as you are
Book Your Spot£30 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event