Book Creative Time in our Creative Studio
- Redcross Way, London, SE1
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
...And use it as your own.
Haven't the space for a home studio to do arts and crafts in London? Tell us about it! Do your own creative thing using ours, like it's your own, or join the others that come and get creative together! We've a kick ass home studio for you in Central London, fully decked out with all the materials and equipment you need.
"Great. Friendly and relaxed atmosphere with tips and help whenever you need it. We will definitely go again." - Amanda
What can I do?
Come down and whip up a gift or something for your house - maybe try pottery painting, design a t-shirt / bag, decoupage or make a thank you card - it’s up to you! All materials and equipment provided.
How does it work?
Diana and Sam will be on hand to help you with your creative project, especially with our 3 main activities (Painted ceramics, decoupage and t-shirt / canvas bag design). But, if you want to do something else, we'll try help you too, don't you worry!
You will have great fun learning some nifty techniques and will leave having created something magical. You'll also feel the mindfulness effects of being creative - it is amazing!
What do we have?
Loads! We have fabrics, threads, felting, embroidery materials, ceramics to paint, t-shirts, vinyl, glitter, beads, paper, glues, paints, pencils, brushes, papier mâché, t-shirts, bags and much more!
Pricing is £30, which includes most materials (within reason) and use of all equipment. There may be a top up charge if you use tonnes of (or lots of expensive material - like painting a huge ceramic bowl). The balance can be paid by card or cash when you are leaving on the day. We're fair.
Welcome to your creative studio in Central London.
Still unsure? Feel free to send us a message on Funzing to arrange a time to view the studio, we'd love to show you around :).
#mycreativefix #noexperiencerequired #BYOB #mystudioRead Less
- A quick tour of the creative studio.
- The event is BYOB (bring your own alcohol / beer / wine), we’ll provide the glasses. We also have free tea and coffee if you prefer.
- All the materials, guidance (for 3 main activities if you choose to do those) and equipment you need - don’t you worry!
- Glazing and kiln firing of your finished painted ceramics (if you choose to do that activity), within 10 working days of the session. It will then be made available for collection or delivered for a small additional charge. We do a kiln firing as often as we can.
Book Your Spot£35 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event