Circle Singing session
- Saint Paul's Road, London, N1 2LR
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Who loves to sing, treasures to stay in the present moment and wants to be part of a creative community?
Vocal improvisation is valuable whether you are a professional singer yearning to deepen your creative intuition or you are someone who is longing to bring out the inner singer that lives inside of you.
JOIN US! Everybody's welcome to create with us.
What to expect?
Circle Singing London is different from a traditional choir. You will start with a body, breath & voice warm-up, follow up by an exploration of vocal techniques and a basic improvisation vocabulary. You will gradually move from silence, listening to our voice, toning, exploring the vocal creativity of the group, towards guided vocal sound exercises, sound bathing and circle singing.
There is no previous experience required at all.
...spontaneity, freedom, knowledge, inspiration, self-discovery, fun, collaboration, flow, expression, listening, breathing, entertaining, freeing, motivating, exploring...Just a few words from Michaela's participants
- Circle Singing invites ANYONE, and gives an opportunity to:
- * Explore your voice
- * Create and maintain rhythm
- * Explore vocal percussion
- * Explore vary vocal pitch, volume, tone and tempo
- * Release tension and stress
- * Listen and feel united with the group
- * Increase creativity and imagination
- * See things from new perspectives and generate new ideas
- * Develop confidence and self-awareness
Book Your Spot£18 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event