Create Your Own Terrarium with Prosecco in Balham
- Balham Station Road, London, SW12 9SG
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Why not build them their very own personal terrarium in this one-of-a-kind workshop. You'll even get to sip on prosecco while you make it!
Join us in Balham for a hands-on workshop with Leafage! Come away with your very own miniature garden and a whole toolbox of reusable skills.
No previous gardening experience? No problem.
Leafage walks you through a step by step guide on how to create a self-contained garden that’s grown in a closed glass container. Think of it as a mini-greenhouse, a perfect miniature garden for urban dwellers.
All the equipment will be provided for you as well as a care guide of how to look after your terrarium at the end of the workshop.
Terrariums & Prosecco!
The workshop includes a complimentary glass of prosecco to welcome you as part of the Leafage crew.
You also have the chance to choose what container you'd like to build your little garden in! Please choose from the list below and message me once you have decided:
- Cafe Terrarium £45 (no extra charge)
- Cork Jar Terrarium (+ £20 upon arrival)
- Demijohn Terrarium (+ £20 upon arrival)
- History of terrariums and a care guide
- Hands-on instruction from our fantastic teacher
- A gorgeous terrarium made by you to take home
- All the materials and tools you need for class
- A complimentary glass of prosecco!
Book Your Spot£45 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 4 hrs before event