- Unit 6, Breasy Place, Burroughs Gardens, Hendon
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
This workshop is designed to home-in on your design skills. You will be guided on how to go from selecting your materials to assembling and completing a full necklace. The aim of this workshop is to help you create a necklace from our very large selection of beads and charms, which can be as delicate or as eye catching as you wish! Put your design decision making to the test, not to mention your fine motor skills.
Suitable for males or females, beginners or makers looking for a fun and creative challenge.
If you wear corrective glasses please do bring them with you, as you will need to be able to see small items in detail.
- a relaxed setting where you can discover your creativity
- a necklace made by you to take home in a gift pouch
- all tools and parts
- a detailed instruction sheet for you to keep
- a discount voucher for an online purchase
Book Your Spot£48 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event