- Exact online details will be provided after booking
Grab your glass of wine, a pint of beer or fizzy soda water, and get ready to be immersed, entertained, and captivated with CrimeOnline!
Below are just some of the topics we will explore during the 45-minute online masterclass.
- The types of spatter
- Find out what weapons are used
- How to recreate a crime scene from blood patterns
- Test yourself with three crime scenes
- Get the recipe to make your own fake blood!!
Duration: 45 minutes
How It Runs: You will receive a link to follow online, ready for the video call. We use the online platform "Zoom" to deliver our experiences. You will be able to see and hear Steve during his talk. There will also be the opportunity to post questions (and time dependant, Steve may be able to answer these). You will need to install the plugin or app, please make sure you "test" this at least 10 minutes before the call is due to begin, to ensure you don't miss the start.
This is the perfect experience to share with friends! Make sure you invite your friends and family to also join the activity (so you can chat for months about it afterwards!)
- Book your online Funzing Talk from our exciting range
- Make sure you have the date and time in your diary!
- Grab a drink and get comfy in your favourite spot in the house
- Make sure you have a good digital device/strong internet connection (phone, laptop, tablet), we often recommend headphones too to block out other noise distractions
- Follow the link to access the Zoom, where you will be listening
- Immersive yourself in the talk (and maybe even ask questions)
This is an online masterclass, and you will not be required to attend a venue.
We look forward to welcoming you to Crime & Wine! Solving Blood Spatters at Murder Scenes. Strictly adults only.
Our digital masterclasses "Crime Online" are the perfect way to engage with Ex-Scotland Yard, and Murder Squad Detective Steve Gaskin.
So get comfy as it's time for Crime & Wine,
The next 45 minutes will be very unique.
- A unique insight into the science of "serology" (blood spatters)
- After the session, you will have a great insight into how forensic scientists interpret blood spatters
- Have a go at solve three cases involving blood spatters
- Find out how to mix your own fake blood to the same thickness as real blood
Book Your Spot£7 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event