CrimeOnline| Crime & Wine! Psychology of Violence
- Exact online details will be provided after booking
Grab your glass of wine, a pint of beer or fizzy soda water, and get ready to be immersed, entertained and captivated with CrimeOnline!
Below are just some of the topics we will explore during the 60-minute online masterclass.
- Our news is dominated by aggression and violence, but why are people violent?
- Are people born violent or do they learn how to do so?
- Why seemingly "good people" become violent or aggressive.
- The theories of aggression and violence
- Real insight into the problems we have globally
How It Runs: You will receive a link to follow online, ready for the video call. We use the online platform "Zoom" to deliver our experiences. You will be able to see and hear Steve during his talk. There will also be the opportunity to post questions (and time dependant, Steve may be able to answer these). You will need to install the plugin or app, please make sure you "test" this at least 10 minutes before the call is due to begin, to ensure you don't miss the start.
This is the perfect experience to share with friends! Make sure you invite your friends and family to also join the activity (so you can chat for months about it afterwards!)
- Book your online Funzing Talk from our exciting range
- Make sure you have the date and time in your diary!
- Grab a drink and get comfy in your favourite spot in the house
- Make sure you have a good digital device/strong internet connection (phone, laptop, tablet), we often recommend headphones too to block out other noise distractions
- Follow the link to access the Zoom, where you will be listening
- Immersive yourself in the talk (and maybe even ask questions)
- Share your experience with others!
This is an online masterclass, and you will not be required to attend a venue.
We look forward to welcoming you to Crime & Wine! Psychology of Violence.
So get comfy as it's time for Crime & Wine, an informal online insight into the psychology of violence and aggression.
The experience will be delivered by Steve Gaskin a former Murder Squad Detective Chief Inspector at New Scotland Yard. He is also an adviser to BBC Silent Witness and a keen forensic psychologist.
Duration: 60 minutes
Strictly adults only.
So get comfy as it's time for Crime & Wine, an informal online insight into the psychology of violence.Read Less
- A 60-minute digital masterclass "CrimeOnline" an online insight into the psychology of violence
- Discover the reasons why people are violent.
- What is the scale of the problem in the UK and how can it be prevented or reduced
- How aggressive are you? We look at how to measure yourself!
- See a couple of fascinating video experiments
- Delivered by an Ex Scotland Yard Detective Steve Gaskin with 25+ years in the police
Book Your Spot£12 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event