- Exact online details will be provided after booking
You'll learn how to:
- Hold the crochet hook and yarn
- Read a pattern
- Crochet neatly in row and work in the round
- Crochet different stitches; slip knot, chain, slip, double, magic ring, half treble and treble stitches
- Shape and increase stitches in your work
At the end of the class, you’ll be on your way to completing your shopper bag, have the confidence to start your own projects with basic crochet techniques.
Suitable for: Complete beginners or those looking to refresh their basic crochet skills.
Duration of Class: 2 lessons are held over 2 consecutive weeks. Each lesson is 1.5 hours long. You will be required to work on your knitting project between classes.
Equipment and Guidance Notes: We will send you all the equipment you need to get started before the class. This will consist of two, 100g balls of Aran yarn in different colours, 4.5mm crochet hook and a large eye blunt (sewing) needle. A set of ‘how to’ notes will be emailed to you before the class.
EU & UK: Please allow up to 5 working days for your materials to arrive. International delivery will take longer. We cannot guarantee delivery for bookings made outside of this time.
About the Knithub 24 Experience:
- Learn 'live' and online, from the comfort of your home
- Fun and upbeat classes!
- Train with highly-qualified tutors
- Learn some amazing crochet techniques and ask questions directly to the tutor
- Troubleshoot any problems you've encountered
- All equipment and yarns provided and sent to your doorstep
- All class times are quoted at BST
Book Your Spot£39 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event