- Flaxman Terrace, London, WC1H 9AT
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
This February, London Ballet Classes hosts this one-off and very special Masterclass, a unique chance for Intermediate adult ballet students to learn from and dance with professional ballet dancer Isabela Coracy!
Spend your Saturday evening learning and dancing the beautiful First Solo from Swan Lake, Pas de Trois, Act 1. The Masterclass will kick-off with ballet barre, set to some of ballet's most beautiful and iconic classical music. As we gradually warm up and prepare for the class, Isabela will share some of her favourite warm-up routines and top tips to get the most out of your practice.
She will then teach the First Solo from Swan Lake, breaking down the choreography and helping dancers to execute the movements with both technical accuracy and artistry. The workshop is an opportunity to celebrate this incredible art form, gracefully combining intricate steps and movements to perform one of Swan Lake's most celebrated solos, set to Tchaikovsky's beautiful composition.
Don't miss out on this fun-filled evening!
About Isabela Coracy
Isabela was born in Brazil and trained in Rio at the Centro De Danca Rio. She has danced professionally for several years, and has toured extensively, performing in classics, such as Swan Lake and Don Quixote and has simultaneously created and performed roles in several modern ballets. She is currently a Senior Artist with Ballet Black and based in London. In addition to her ample professional achievements and accomplishments, she has found the time to teach, sharing her passion and expertise with dancers of all ages and backgrounds. Don't miss out out on this wonderful opportunity to learn from this talented and inspirational dancer.Read Less
18:15 - 18:45: Ballet barre and warm up
18:45 - 19: 45: Learn the First Solo, Swan Lake, Pas de trots, Act 1
19:45 - 20:00: Opportunity to perform the solo (either individually or in small groups) and take photos!
What to bring
- Loose clothing
- A water bottle (and small snack if you wish)
- Ballet shoes (pointe shoes are optional)
Who can attend?
- This class is suitable for Intermediate level dancers
- It is specifically catered for dancers wanting to learn repetoire from professional ballets
- Improver students looking for a challenge are more than welcome to attend and have a go, but please note the pace of the class is at an Intermediate standard
- You must be over 18 to participate in this workshop
- There will be a photographer present on the day
- Photo taking is optional, you can opt out of being in the photos or videos, either beforehand or on the day
Book Your Spot£33 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event