- Unit 6, Breasy Place, Burroughs Gardens
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
In this workshop you will learn 3 essential jewellery techniques:
- Stringing beads on a wire and crimping
- Linking and assembling
Learn the most fundamental costume jewellery techniques that you will need for any future beaded jewellery making. The class is suitable for beginners, male or female and for any jewellery makers who want to improve their know-how for a truly professional finish. Over the 2 hours you will make a pair of basic drop earrings and a beaded bracelet.
If you wear corrective glasses please do bring them with you, as you will need to be able to see small items in detail.
- a relaxed setting where you can discover your creativity
- a drop earring and bracelet made by you to take home in a gift pouch
- light snacks and refreshments
- all tools and parts
- a detailed instruction sheet for you to keep
- a discount voucher for an online purchase
Book Your Spot£48 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event