Find more Unique Tours, Crafty Workshops and Foodie Heaven Experiences near you only on Funzing! Try it now!
Dear customers, we want to let you know that all our offline experiences are currently taking place under the government's social distancing rules and guidelines and are updated regularly. At the same time, we continue uploading a wide range of online experiences to allow you to choose the experience that suits you best. See you at the next experience, Funzing Team.
- Winnett Street, London, W1F
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Suitable for: Adults
This Funzing Experience:
Life is full of orgasmic juiciness, we just need to find out how to tap into it! :)
Once we discover this orgasmic juiciness and sensual woman within, it will add an enormous fulfillment, happiness and efficiency in our life!
Life is full of orgasmic juiciness, we just need to find out how to tap into it! :) Once we discover this orgasmic juiciness and sensual woman within, it will add an enormous fulfillment, happiness and efficiency in our life! Read More
Experience includes:In this workshop you will learn:
- What is the orgasm and what are the signs of orgasm!
- Full presentation of 13 types of female orgasm and how to achieve them (over and over again :))
- Special ingredients for experiencing orgasm
- The decisive factors for orgasm
- The anatomy of pleasure – tips and tricks
- How to keep your body in great shape for love making!
- Fun exercises and much much more!
Discover your sensual orgasmic potential in a cozy, feminine and playful way!
Teacher: Maria Porsfelt
Maria started her journey of self discovery through yoga and tantra in 2001 – a journey that started in Denmark and took her to Thailand, India and back. She has been teaching yoga, tantra and meditation and faciliting women’s groups for many years. Her style of teaching is practical and approachable, expresses a deep understanding gained through personal experience and is contaminated with a joy of life.
Book Your Spot£70 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event