- Wallis Road, London, E9 5LN
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Do you like beautiful, high quality jewellery? Ever had an idea to make a set for yourself? Or for your beloved ones? Here is the possibility!
Porcelain is a beautiful, pure white material, the finest clay of the Earth. Strong and durable once fired on high temperature, but still thin and delicate. Elegant finish, endless possibilities. With or without glaze, matt white or glossy? Colourful or black and white? Modern, classic, simple, complicated, sculptural, unique? Give it a go, and wear your own,handmade pieces!
All materials provided, you can bring your ideas, and enthusiasm.
- You can expect to learn techniques as; hand cutting, surface decorating, glazing, while making a range of pieces, including pendants, earrings, rings, brooches, cufflinks.
- All materials provided, you can bring your ideas, and enthusiasm.
- In this session you could make up to 6-8 pieces, which will be fired within a week and ready to collect. Jewellery findings are provided,allergy free, either sterling silver or gold vermeil.
Book Your Spot£55 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event