- Lever Street, Manchester, M1 1BY
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Would you like to learn a fun new skill?
Join Neeka Tank, owner of Designsbynn in this interactive Henna inspired candle holder design workshop at the beautiful surroundings of Chapter one books in the heart of Manchester.
A 2 hour workshop includes an introduction to the history of Henna patterns and a session to let your creative juices flow & design your very own henna inspired candle holder to take away with you!
You will discover...
- History of henna patterns - find out meanings behind different styles and patterns
- Live demo on how to draw designs and use acrylic paint cones
- Practice lines & shapes on paper with acrylic paint cones
- Look through inspiration and design your candle holder with acrylic paint cones and gems.
- Take away your creations to gift a special someone or keep as a treat for yourself.
- Hot drinks & yummy cakes available to purchase in café
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to workshop
- Discover the history of henna patterns
- Live demo with tips and tricks on how to use acrylic cones
- Learn about meanings behind particular patterns
- Practice time on paper with
- Design and take home your very own candle holder
Book Your Spot£20 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event