- Chester Road, Manchester
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Would you like to learn a fun new skill?
Join Neeka Tank, owner of Designsbynn in this interactive henna inspired tea light & canvas design workshop at Stretford food hall!
A 2 hour workshop includes an introduction to the history of Henna Art and a session to let your creative juices flow & design your very own henna inspired tea lights & canvas art to take away with you!
You will discover...
- History of henna - Where it comes from & uses of henna
- Live demo on how to draw designs and use acrylic paint cones
- Learn the meanings behind different types of patterns
- Practice lines & shapes on paper with acrylic paint cones
- Look through inspiration and design tea lights & Canvas with acrylic paint cones and gems.
- Take away your creations to gift a special someone or keep as a treat for yourself.
- Drinks available to purchase on arrival
- Please arrive 10 minutes before workshop begins
- Discover the history of henna
- Live demo with tips and tricks on how to use acrylic cones
- Learn about meanings behind particular patterns
- Practice time on paper with acrylic cones
- Design and take home your very own tea lights & canvas
- Meet like minded people
- Great way to to relax and stay mindful
Book Your Spot£20 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event