How to Set Up a Business: Sole Trader or Ltd Company
- Exact online details will be provided after booking
Put your business ideas into practice and become your own boss!
This unmissable experience will guide you through the basics of what you need to know before starting up as a sole trader or limited company in England.
Suitable for people with or without a developed business idea, this engaging and informative lecture given by Jorge Wilson, adviser to the commercial department of several government consulates in the UK and founder of Britain & Latin America Logistics Ltd, a pioneering exports/imports company based in London, will save you from having to spend long hours researching and paying unnecessarily high fees elsewhere.
You will learn key basic aspects of setting up a business; all explained in plain English, with up-to-date information and based on real-life business experiences. Only few participants per session. You will have the opportunity to ask questions.
Book your place now!
- Naming your business / protecting your business name
- How to register your business
- Difference between sole trader and limited company
- Tax responsibilities
- VAT registration / VAT and sales
- Getting a business bank account
- Business insurance
- Registering as an employer / employee
Book Your Spot£28 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event