- Exact online details will be provided after booking
Learn Industrial Machine Knitting with Knithub 24!
- 'Live' Online Class
- Monday 27 July
- 10.00am -1.00pm (BST)
- You'll get 3 hours of tuition
You will learn how to:
- Set up a Dubied knitting machine, including casting on and off, changing between different coloured yarns and blending yarns together
- Use various stitch structures and techniques, such as needle layouts, hold stitch, tuck stitch, 2 x 2 rib, racking and selective needle use
- Utilise a stitch transfer tool to create hand manipulation techniques for ladders, lace holes and freeform methods
- Better understand knitwear yarns, machines and gauges
At the end of the class, you’ll create a technical folder with a collection of experimental swatches of techniques, stitch manipulation and knit structures. You will be able to develop these techniques further into your own designs experimenting with different textures and yarns to produce unique fabrics in a variety of weights for future projects.
Suitable for: Those who have a basic understanding of machine knitting, knit professionals, fashion or textile students & hobbyists.
Duration of Class: 3 hours
Class Date: 27th July 2020 at 10:00am (BST)
Machines used: Flat bed (Dubied) Knitting Machines.
Yarns, Tools and Technical Notes: A set of technical reference notes will be emailed to you before the class.
Refund & Cancellation Policy: We will be happy to refund your payment in full if you inform us of your cancellation 5 or more days before the class is due to take place. If you inform us of your cancellation less than 5 days before the class, we’re sorry that we will be unable to refund your payment. However, you are welcome to transfer your booking to another date if you so wish.
Visit us at www.knithub24.com to explore our classes and find out what we do.
Follow us on:
Email us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Knithub 24 Experience:
- Learn 'live' and online, from the comfort of your home or studio
- Fun and upbeat classes!
- Train with highly-qualified tutors
- Learn some amazing professional knitting techniques and ask questions directly to the tutor
- Troubleshoot any problems you've encountered
- All class times are quoted at BST
Book Your Spot£75 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event