Intimate Interviews w/ Expert Writers
- Exact online details will be provided after booking
Learn from world-class writers, make progress on your work, and connect with fellow authors, novelists, bloggers, screenwriters, playwrights & poets.
✅ Expert interview with top writers
✅ Mighty masterclasses on writing and building a writing career
✅ Community of like-minded writers to hold you accountable to your work
Whether you’re at the start of your writing journey or deep into a writing career, kicking off a new book or keeping up a blog – the London Writers' Salon is for you.
Tue, 26th May: Spark a Movement, Build a Readership (& Make Money Doing It) w/ Chris Guillebeau
An intimate conversation with New York Times Bestselling author Chris Guillebeau (The $100 Startup, The Happiness of Pursuit, The Money Tree) about becoming a disciplined writer, building a global community around your work, and making it as a full-time writer.
Chris’s transition from travel blogging to non-fiction to fiction
How to build a strong brand around your writing
How to spark a movement and create a global community around your work
Underneath the hood of a NYT bestselling author’s lifestyle, income, and routines
Managing finances as transitioning into a career as a writer
How to act entrepreneurial with your writing career – even if you don’t think of yourself as an entrepreneur
Getting out of your head and getting started on your next project
Where to start building an audience from scratch
And much more
About Chris Guillebeau
Chris Guillebeau is the author of seven books. His first book, The Art of Non-Conformity, was translated into more than thirty languages. His second book, The $100 Startup, was a New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestseller, selling more than 700,000 copies worldwide. His newest book, The Money Tree is all about finding fortune in your own backyard.
His daily podcast, Side Hustle School, is downloaded more than 2 million times a month. Every summer in Portland, Oregon, Chris also hosts the World Domination Summit, a gathering of creative, remarkable people with thousands in attendance.
- Matthew Trinetti is a writer, publisher, TEDx speaker, and professional facilitator. Matt has spent the last 6 years designing and leading programmes at Escape The City to help unfulfilled professionals pursue more creative work and reinvent their careers. As a publisher, Matt published Stephen Markley's Tales of Iceland, a perennial seller on Amazon and in Iceland. Matt's writing has appeared in Quartz, Observer, Huffington Post, and on his blog GiveLiveExplore.com.
- Parul Bavishi is an editor and writing coach. She has worked with award-winning authors, first-time writers and everyone in between at Penguin Random House, Quercus (Hachette) and Cornerstones. She is the founder of Publishing Uncovered, an editorial services company and will be launching a podcast for writers later this month where she will interview colleagues from the publishing industry (agents, editors, writers) as well as experts from the self-publishing world Publishing Uncovered.
- Expert interview with successful authors, editors, bloggers, etc.
- Meet like-minded fellow writers on a similar journey
- Make progress on your writing projects
- Accountability and encouragement
Book Your Spot£15 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event