- London, SW1A
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Did you know, anyone can learn to do hypnotherapy?
Whether you're considering learning hypnotherapy in order to escape the rat-race and become self-employed with your own hypnotherapy practice, or perhaps you'd like to help yourself and your friends, or even learn hypnotherapy just as a hobby... This one-day taster workshop will give you a great idea of what it takes to become a hypnotherapist, as well as teaching you some practical hypnotherapist skills on the day too!
Who is this taster day for?
This free taster day is ideal for absolute beginners as well as those who're considering training and looking to meet 2 of the UK's premier hypnotherapy trainers, Rory Z Fulcher and Dr Kate Beaven-Marks, It's also is a great opportunity to figure out if the Hypnotherapy Diploma Course is the right choice for you.
Am I eligible to attend this taster day?
- Anyone is welcome*
- Absolutely no experience required
- You don’t need to know ANYTHING about hypnosis
- You are not obliged to sign up to any further training with us if you don’t want to
- Whether you’re male or female, young or old, you’re more than welcome – so come along!
*if you have psychological disorders (such as psychosis, clinical depression, schizophrenia, etc), we advise that you do not attend this course.
On the day, you will learn:
- How to hypnotise people (you will actually be hypnotising people)
- How to wake people up from hypnosis
- Hypnosis facts
- Hypnosis myths and misconceptions
- Actual therapy techniques
- How a hypnotherapy session is structured
- What a hypnotherapist can help with
- How to get the best hypnotherapy training
Book Your Spot£0 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event