- Redcross Way, London, SE1 1HQ
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
Using a single block of lino, you'll be guided through how to create multiple lino prints in a variety of colours. This workshop provides an introduction to the tools and techniques needed to print posters. You'll roll and apply ink and experiment with different methods for lino printing artworks on paper. You'll end up with at least 3 of your own handmade A4 prints to hang on your wall or give as a gift!
It's hosted in our amazing London Bridge/Borough studio. No experience required and it's BYOB. Tea and coffee also included.
We're very happy that Jamie Temple is leading this class. He's a professional artist and has been doing and teaching printing (lino, relief, screen) for years! His work is inspired by urban and rural settings and focuses on multiple themes relating to community, population, sustainability, rational design and architecture, materials and craft.
#jamietemple #noexperiencerequired #BYOB #mycreativefix #linocutting #reliefprinting #suitableforbeginners #madeatmyo #creativeworkshopsRead Less
- A quick tour of the creative studio
- All the materials, equipment, inspiration and guidance from Jamie you need to create your own handmade prints. Don’t you worry!
- Take home of some new skills and your masterpieces (up to 3 A4 prints), along with your stamp.
- The event is also BYOB (bring your own alcohol / beer / wine) - so feel free to bring some. We’ll provide the glasses! Tea and coffee also provided.
- Discovery of your creativity!
Book Your Spot£40 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event