- 82 Redcross Way, London
- (Exact address will be provided after booking)
In this beginners class you'll learn how to paint your own watercolour based on a fresh flower arrangement and will be guided by the wonderfully talented Polly Crossman. The class is also BYOB.
No experience is required, just an interest in learning. Polly will guide you through everything, including colour mixing and mark making, before working on a main piece, painting from life, based on a fresh flower arrangement! You’ll get lots of tips and become more confident in your work, whilst developing your own style. You'll also feel the mindfulness effects of being creative - it is amazing!
Polly Crossman is a London-based illustrator who works with ink, pencil and watercolour to create hand-drawn illustrations of all kinds. From bespoke wedding stationery and maps, to one-off gifts and greetings cards (and everything in between!) – you name it, she’ll draw and paint it! M.Y.O are very excited to have her for this session (she also teaches our modern calligraphy for beginners and illustrated maps of London classes - which have got incredible feedback). Check her out on Insta @PollyCrossman also :).
Capacity is limited, to ensure you feel nice, relaxed and get enough guidance. Ahhhhh lovely.
#noexperiencerequired #BYOB #mycreativefix #watercolourpainting #flowerillustration #PollyCrossmanRead Less
- A quick tour of the creative studio and library of over 1,000 books filled with images, patterns, how-tos and designs - where you can get some inspiration should you need it.
- All the materials, equipment, inspiration and guidance from Polly you need to illustrate and draw. Don’t you worry!
- Take home of some new skills and your masterpiece!
- The event is also BYOB (bring your own alcohol / beer / wine) - so feel free to bring some. We’ll provide the glasses!
- Discovery of your creativity!
Book Your Spot£40 per adult
Tickets refundable up to 48 hrs before event